These Spicy Turmeric Salmon Bites feature Salmon fillet fried in a spicy coating. They make a great snack, or a starter to any sort of meal.
Cut a fillet of salmon into bite size pieces and dredge them in your spiced coating mix. For this, single, small fillet, I used a generous tablespoon or so of flour, a tablespoon of Turmeric, and pinch each of garlic salt, white pepper, ground cumin and chili.
Fry the Spicy Turmeric Salmon Bites in deep-fry oil for a few minutes until cooked through and then serve immediately. Easy …
Your Recipe Card
Spicy Turmeric Salmon Bites
- 1 small Salmon Fillet
- 1-2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Turmeric
- 1 pinch Garlic Salt
- 1 pinch White Pepper
- 1 Pinch ground Cumin Seed
- 1 pinch ground Red Chili
- Cut the Salmon Fillet into 8 or 10 Pieces
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and dredge the salmon fillets to coat them well.
- Heat deep-fry oil to medium high and then fry the morsels until cooked through and nicely golden.
- Serve while hot garnished as you like best.